Information and data a customer shares while using VisPlan remain within the customer’s Office 365 tenant under existing security policies.
- When you purchase applications or services from VisPlan, the Company will store basic billing information.
- When you request information or register on visplan.com, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information.
- VisPlan uses common internet technologies, such as cookies, to anonymously manage aggregated in-app and web usage patterns to provide the best possible experience with the solution.
Use of information
- VisPlan does not share or sell any information to third parties
- VisPlan uses information collected to provide you with the best service possible.
- VisPlan may use information collected to provide users with information about services and company activity.
- Customers of VisPlan may electronically submit data or information to the Company’s services
- VisPlan will not share, distribute, or reference its limited Customer Data, unless required by law.
- Marketing emails from visplan.com, will contain instructions on how to opt out of receiving marketing emails from VisPlan